The radial drilling machines available in China ITE Company are made of superior quality raw materials and are designed based on innovated production technologies. This machine is used for a variety of machining works. Known for its precision and efficiency, our radial drill is exported to over 80 counties all over the world, including America, Russia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, to name just a few.
The fundamental task of a radial drilling machine is to create a circular hole. By means of feeding a cutting tool, typically coming with 2 or 4 cutting edges, into the workpiece in the direction parallel to its axis, the radial drill can smoothly form a circular hole. To make customers better understand this machine tool, we offer the following configuration, advantage and specification information.
Standard accessories of radial drilling machine, Z3050, Z3063, Z3080
Hexagon nut, Flat washer, Foundation bolts, T-slot bolts, Wedge, Reduction sleeve, and Operation manual
1. In order to ensure quality, the key components of our radial drilling machine are made of high strength cast iron or special steel.
2. The equipment parts and components are durable due to our adoption of advanced heat treatment.
3. High precision components are available due to specialized processing.
4. This radial drilling machine is designed with a hydraulic power system which enables the spindle to realize variable speed safely.
5. 16-step radial arm drill spindle rotation speed and feed is available in cutting.
6. Quick, safe clamping and unclamping operations are achievable.
7. The mechanical, electrical and hydraulic control over the headstock makes the operation easier and quicker.
Technical specifications of radial drilling machine, Z3050, Z3063, Z3080
|Arm lock type||hydraulic lock (Mechanical Lock, optional)||hydraulic lock (Mechanical Lock, optional)||hydraulic lock (Mechanical Lock, optional)|
|Table size||500×630mm(20''x25'')||630×800mm (25''x32'')||800×1000mm (32''x39'')|
|Spindle travel||315mm(12.4'')||400mm (16'')||450mm (18'')|
|Max. drilling diameter||50mm(2'')||63mm (2.5'')||80mm (3.15')|
|Distance between spindle axis and column||350~1600mm(14''~63'')||450-2000mm (18''~79'')||500-2500mm (20''~98'')|
|Distance between spindle nose and working surface of base plate||320~1220mm(12.6''~48'')||400~1600mm (16''~63'')||550~2000mm (22''~79'')|
|Range of spindle speeds||25-2000rpm||20-1600rpm||16-1250rpm|
|Number of spindle speeds||16steps|
|Range of spindle feeds||0.04-3.20mm/r (0.0.0016''~0.13''/r)|
|Distance of headstock horizontal movement||1250mm(49'')||1600mm (63'')||2000mm (79'')|
|Spindle motor power||4kw||5.5kw||7.5kw|
|Overall dimensions(L×W×H)||2500*1070*2840mm (98''x42''x112'')||3080x1250x3400mm (121''x49''x134'')||3730x1400x4025mm (147''x55''x158'')|
|Package Size||2580x1140x2550mm (102''x45''x100'')||3040x1380x1210mm (120''x54''x48''); 3160x1500x1850mm (124''x59''x73'')||3800x670x1700mm(150''x66''x67''); 4000x1620x2240mm (157''x64''x88'')|
As a China radial drilling machine manufacturer, we are also able to manufacture balancing machine, diesel test bench, and milling drilling machine, etc. For any related need, please click into specific product pages or contact us directly for more detailed product introduction.